Saturday, October 12, 2013

It's Here!!! Dewey's 24 hour Read A Thon!

Posted by Millie L at 5:32 AM

October 12, 2013

I am excited to participate in my 4th read a thon!.  So lets get to it.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Beautiful sunny Northern California.

 2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Slated by Terri Terry.  I have heard lots of good things about this book.

 3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Peanut M and M's

 4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Sometimes I am way too intense about things-but that can be a good thing :)

 5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? Take more breaks and if the book is not working for me, move on to the next.  My goal is to read at least three books.


Millie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Millie's Musing About Books Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review