Sunday, October 13, 2013

Final Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Post

Posted by Millie L at 8:12 AM
 
 
 
October 13, 2013
 
 
I had a great time doing the read-a-thon.  Thank you to the awesome hosts and cheerleaders for putting on this event.  :)Now for the final post.

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? The most daunting was around 11 pm.  I made the mistake of thinking I could take a little nap.  The next thing I knew it was 6:30am!

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Unfortunately no, but from the suggestions I have seen, keep the book short.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No.  The hosts and cheerleaders did a great job.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The interactions on Twitter was great as was the encouragement to keep going.

5. How many books did you read? Sadly I only managed to complete one. 

6. What were the names of the books you read? This Is So Not Happening by Kieran Scott

7. Which book did you enjoy most? This Is So Not Happening by Kieran Scott

8. Which did you enjoy least? None the book I managed to finish was great.

9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I definitely will participate in the next read-a-thon and maybe as a cheerleader and reader.

Millie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Millie's Musing About Books Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review