Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Mid-Event Survey

Posted by Millie L at 4:27 PM

 

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I have made it the first 12 hours and I am a little sleepy but determined to keep going. If I get too tired, I listen to my go to song Club Can't Handle Me to wake me up.


 2) What have you finished reading? I have finished reading This Is So Not Happening by Kieran Scott

 3) What is your favorite read so far? Since I have only finished one book, it would have to be the book I finished :)

 4) What about your favorite snacks? Peanut M and Ms

 5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! I have not had time to really look at other blogs yet but will!



Millie





1 comments:

Sherry Ann said... [Reply]

I like that song a lot, too. I also just had Peanut M & M's! You're doing great - keep it up!

Post a Comment

 

Millie's Musing About Books Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review